Buy Zepdon 400mg Online
raltegravir Zepdon 400Mg Tablet is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of HIV infection in adults. Zepdon 400Mg Tablet is most commonly used in combination with other HIV medicines. Zepdon 400Mg Tablet belongs to the class (group) of HIV drugs called integrase inhibitors.
These inhibitors block the HIV enzyme called integrase. By blocking these integrase, integrase inhibitors prevent the HIV virus from multiplying and thus can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
Though HIV medicines can’t cure HIV/AIDS, but by taking a combination of HIV medicines which are called an HIV regimen, every day helps patients with HIV live longer, healthier lives. The taking of HIV medicines also reduce the risk of HIV transmission.
How To Zepdon 400mg Work?
raltegravir cost Raltegravir belongs to a class (group) of HIV drugs called integrase inhibitors. Integrase inhibitors block an HIV enzyme called integrase. By blocking integrase, integrase inhibitors prevent HIV from multiplying and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
What is Zepdon 400mg Tablet?
raltegravir dose Zepdon 400 mg Tablet is an antiviral medicine which is used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. This medicine is not a cure for HIV. It only prevents the virus from multiplying in your body. It should be used with caution in elderly patients.
Zepdon 400mg is known as an integrase inhibitor. It blocks the virus from growing and infecting more cells. It is an antiviral medicine that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from multiplying in your body.
Drug interaction of Zepdon 400mg
Interaction with Alcohol
- Description – Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
- Instructions – Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Interaction with Medicine
- Aluminium hydroxide
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Magnesium oxide
Side Effects of Zepdon 400mg
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Muscle pain
- Increased liver enzymes
Warning of Zepdon 400mg tablet
raltegravir brand name Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding – This medicine is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. The risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor may advise you to discontinue the drug or to discontinue breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
Precaution of Zepdon 400mg tablet
raltegravir approval Before using Zepdon Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Cautiously prevent the transmission of HIV virus
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Uses of Zepdon 400mg
Zepdon (Raltegravir) is an antiretroviral medicine. It is used along with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) – the virus that can cause the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
Cipla Raltegravir is used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection. It helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body so your immune system can work better. This lowers your chance of getting HIV complications (such as new infections, cancer) and improves your quality of life.
Storage of Zepdon 400mg
- Store Raltegravir at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
- Make sure to always keep your medicine in an area of your home that is out of the reach of children and pets.
- Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
- Keep Zepdon film-coated tablets in the container that they came in and keep the container tightly closed.
- Do not use it if the original seal over the container opening is broken or missing.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place. Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it in the car or on window sills. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines