What is Vigomax?
vigomax forte review Vigomax is a non-Drug supplement that is for men who have experienced a decline in their libido and sexual desire. It is manufactured in India by the company Charak, who produce a line of supplements based upon traditional Ayurvedic medicine.
What are the Ingredients in Vigomax?
vigomax forte online The ingredients listed for the product contains a mix of familiar male enhancement substances such as Tribulus and Mucuna Pruriens, plus some Indian herbal remedies that include Ashwagandha, Erandmula and Kawanch Beej.
Unfortunately, there is no detailed explanation offered as to what each ingredient does, although they are mainly aphrodisiacs. Tribulus is often used to support testosterone levels in the body and the product may also help support the blood flow to the penis, which helps the user achieve an erection.
One capsule taken with milk is required daily and the manufacturer also recommends that dairy consumption is supported while tobacco, alcohol and sour foods are avoided.
- Withania Somnifera
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Orchis Latifolia
- Ricinus Communis
What are the Benefits of Vigomax?
- vigomax forte cost The formula is based on traditional medicines
- Manufacturer information is provided
- It can be purchased at independent retailers
- The formula does not produce harmful side effects
What are the Drawbacks of Vigomax?
- The ingredients are not explained in detail
- No money back guarantees are provided
- Product information is limited
- No customer testimonials are given
- No scientific tests are shown
Vigomax Review – The Bottom Line
- vigomax forte tablet price Anyone with an interest in Eastern medicine would likely be willing to try a product such as Vigomax, although to many, the long list of unusual ingredients may be a deterrent.
- Despite the fact that the product is relatively inexpensive, there is no evidence to show that it produces successful results and no money back guarantees either.