– of alcohol is not recommended if the patient is receiving Topamac 50 MG . Inform the doctor if you are an alcoholic.
Warnings for special population
– This is not recommended for pregnant women.
– Topamac 50 mg cost This medicine is known to excreted in breast milk. It is recommended only if necessary.
– Do not stop suddenly taking this medicine without informing the . It may the seizures in patients with known history of epilepsy.
– This medicine should be used with caution in patients with known history of depression. It may increase the risk of suicidal thoughts. Educate the patient’s caretakers about these symptoms. Inform the doctor if the symptoms persist.
Impaired liver function
– This should be used with caution in patients with the liver injury. Close monitoring of liver function tests is necessary. Discontinue the treatment if the symptoms persist.