Tadalista Tablets by Fortune HealthCare (Generic Tadalafil 20 mg, 10 mg & 5 mg) – Product Information
tadalafil 20mg (Generic Tadalafil 20 mg, 10 mg and 5 mg tablets) is an oral medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
Erectile Dsyfunction (ED) is a medical condition where the penis does not fill with enough blood to harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. A man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his healthcare provider for help if the condition bothers him. Tadalista Tablets helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity. Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away.
Uses of Tadalista Tablets
tadalafil 20mg useed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult males. In order for Tadalafil to be effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, sexual stimulation is necessary.
Tadalista 5 mg tablets are also used for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia in adult males.
Tadalista is not indicated for use by women.
Generic Tadalafil Dosage – How To Take Tadalista Tablets
Tadalista (Generic Tadalafil tablets) can be taken with or without food, since the rate and extent of absorption of Generic Tadalafil is not influenced by food.
Tadalista for use as needed:
The starting dose is 10 mg up to once daily, taken at least 30 minutes before the time of anticipated sexual activity. Increase the dosage to to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg based upon efficacy and tolerability. This medicine improves erectile function compared to placebo up to 36 hours after taking the dose. tadalafil generic can be taken only once in any 24 hour period. The maximum concentration of Tadalafil after taking of a single oral dose is achieved between 30 minutes and 6 hours with a median time of about 2 hours.
Tadalista for once daily use:
The starting dose is 2.5 mg taken once daily, at approximately the same time every day, without regard to timing of sexual activity. The dosage can be increase to 5 mg based upon efficacy and tolerability.
Tadalista Side effects
The most common tadalafil 20mg sideeffect occuring in 2% or more of the patients include headache, dyspepsia, back pain, myalgia, nasal congestion, flushing, and pain in limb. The side effects reported were transient, and generally mild or moderate. The majority of headaches reported with Tadalista once a day dosing are experienced within the first 10 to 30 days of starting treatment.
The uncommon side effects with this medicine occurring in less than 1% of the patients and more than 1 in a thousand patients are Hypersensitivity reactions,dizziness, blurred vision, sensations described as eye pain, tinnitus, tachycardia, palpitations, hypotension, hypertension, abdominal pain, dyspnoea, epistaxis, rash, hyperhidrosis (sweating), chest pain, haematuria, haematospermia, penile haemorrhage.
Tadalista Tablets – Storage Requirements
Tadalista Tablets are to be stored at room temperature (15°C to 30°C). Keep away from heat, moisture, and light. Store this medication out of the reach of children and pets.
Warnings & Precautions When Using Tadalista Tablets (Generic Tadalafil 5 mg)
You should not take Tadalista tablets if:
- tadalafil availability Patients should not use Tadalista (Generic Tadalafil 5 mg) if sex is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
- Use of Tadalista with alpha blockers, antihypertensives or substantial amounts of alcohol may lead to hypotension.
- If taking potent inhibitors of CYP3A4, dose should be adjusted: Tadalista for use as needed: 10 mg every 72 hours. For once daily use: dose not to exceed 2.5 mg.
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use Tadalista with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Tadalista and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of Non Arteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). Discuss increased risk of NAION in patients with history of NAION.
- Patients should stop Tadalista and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution should be exercised when prescribing Tadalista to patients with severe hepatic insufficiency (Child-Pugh Class C).