– Consumption of Suhagra 50 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- suhagra force 50 buy online
– Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
Deformation of penis
– Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
Prolonged and painful erection
– Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
Loss of hearing
– Suhagra 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
Loss of vision
– Suhagra 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa
– Suhagra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
– Report the use of Suhagra 50 MG Tablet before undergoing any surgery including dental procedures.
Risk of side effects
– The risk of side effects is increasingly high in smokers, elderly and people suffering from conditions of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels etc. Caution should be exercised in such cases. Some side effects like dizziness, numbness, nausea and pain could occur while having an intercourse after taking it. Report such instances to the doctor immediately.
– Use of Suhagra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for people aged below 18 years. It can be used only if prescribed by a doctor.