What is it prescribed for?
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Major & minor side effects for Megalis 10 mg Tablet
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Allergic skin reactio
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
Commonly asked questions for Megalis 10 MG Tablet
Onset of action
Duration of effect
Safe with alcohol?
Is it habit forming?
Usage while breast-feeding?
Missed DoseTake the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
OverdoseContact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Warnings for special population
– This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
– The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.