Buy Glinate 120mg Online
nateglinide Tablet is used to control high blood glucose levels in patients with type II diabetes. Patients are advised to follow a strict diet and exercise regimen along with this medicine for the best possible effect.
How To Glinate 120mg Work?
nateglinide 60 mg Tablet is an anti-diabetic medication. It increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas which prevents blood glucose from rising very high after meals.
What is Glinate 120mg Tablet?
nateglinide uses Glinate 120Mg Tablet is used to treat people with type 2 diabetes. It is used alone, or in a combination, to control high blood sugar levels, along with an effective diet and exercise routine.
This way, it also helps to prevent kidney damage, blindness, loss of limbs, nerve problems, and sexual dysfunctions. It also reduces the risk of experiencing heart attacks and strokes.
How To Take Glinate 120mg Tablet?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Glinate 120mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Side Effects of Glinate 120mg
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Blurred vision
- Excessive hunger
- Difficulty in thinking
Warning of Glinate 120mg tablet
- nateglinide cost Glinate 120mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Glinate 120mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- Monitor the breastfed baby’s blood sugar during treatment with Glinate 120mg Tablet.
- Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is low or high. If this happens, do not drive.
- Glinate 120mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Glinate 120mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Limited data are available on the use of Glinate 120mg Tablet in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.
- Glinate 120mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Glinate 120mg Tablet is recommended.
- Taking nateglinide with alcohol may affect blood glucose levels in patients with diabetes.
Glinate 120mg Dosage
nateglinide moa Take the missed dose as soon -as you remember. However, if you have finished eating, skip the missed dose and continue with the next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Uses of Glinate 120mg
Nateglinide is an anti-diabetic drug, which is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. This drug should be used in conjunction with diet and exercise for effective glycaemic control.
Nateglinide may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.