Major & minor side effects for Fluka 150 MG Tablet
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
- QT Prolongation
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
Warnings for special population
–Fluka 150mg generic This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before using this medicine.
– This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine. If you use the medicine, you are advised to monitor the baby closely for any adverse effects.
–Fluka 150mg cost Fluka 150 MG Tablet can cause moderate to severe side effects on liver and may result in liver failure in rare cases. Any known incidence of liver disease should be reported to the doctor. Dosage adjustments and safety monitoring might be required in such cases.
– Fluka 150 MG Tablet and other medicines of the same group i.e Azoles could cause allergy in some patients. Any such known instance of allergy should be reported to the doctor.
– Fluka 150 MG Tablet may cause a condition where the skin starts to peel off in some patients. If you have had fungal infections in the past, then symptoms of infections should be monitored closely.
– Caution is advised while using this medicine in patients with a history of cardiovascular disorder. Suitable dose adjustment and safety monitoring might be required in such cases.
– It is recommended to report any history of or active renal disorders to the doctor prior to the start of therapy with this medicine as necessary dosage adjustments may be made by the doctor for the safe use of this medicine.
Dizziness and seizures
– This medicine may cause dizziness or even seizures in few patients. Hence caution is adviced while driving and operating heavy machinery after taking this medicine.
Other drugs and supplements
– Fluka 150 MG Tablet is known to interact with a large number of other medicines and hence it becomes mandatory for you to report the use of all of them to the doctor.
– Fluka 150 MG Tablet may interact with the birth control pill you might be consuming and hence contraception might be ineffective. Alternate means of birth control are to be adopted while you are taking this medicine.
– Fluka 150 MG Tablet must be used with caution in elderly since the effects are more severe, warranting an adjustment in dosage.