effervescent tablets ED is a condition where the penis does not fill with enough blood to harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. A man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his healthcare provider for help if the condition bothers him. This medicine helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity.
Megalis Dosage – How to Use Generic Tadalafil 10 mg and 20 mg Tablets:
effervescent tablets online Megalis 10 mg and 20 mg tablets, manufactured by Macleods can be used as a continuous treatment of ED or on a need basis when you intend to have sexual activity.
On a need basis:
effervescent tablets generic Take one tablet before you expect to have sexual activity. You may be able to have sexual activity at 30 minutes after taking Megalis and up to 36 hours after taking it. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur with Megalis tablets.
Take one tablet every day at about the same time of day. You may attempt sexual activity at any time between doses. If you miss a dose, you may take it when you remember but do not take more than one dose per day. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with this medicine.
Do not take this medicine more than once each day.
Megalis by Macleods does not:
• cure ED
• increase a man’s sexual desire
• protect a man or his partner from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV
• serve as a male form of birth control
Megalis by Macleods is only for use by men over the age of 18 who have ED, including men with diabetes or men who have undergone prostatectomy. Megalis by Macleods is not for women or children. Megalis by Macleods must be used only under a healthcare provider’s care.
Megalis Side effects
- effervescent tablets side effect The most common side effects with Megalis (Generic Tadalafil 10 mg and 20 mg) by Macleods are headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose.
- These side effects usually go away after a few hours. Men who get back pain and muscle aches usually get it 12 to 24 hours after taking Megalis by Macleods. Back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Call your healthcare provider if you get any side effect that bothers you or one that does not go away.
- Uncommon side effects include an erection that won’t go away (priapism). If you get an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. Priapism must be treated as soon as possible or lasting damage can happen to your penis, including the inability to have erections.
- Color vision changes, such as seeing a blue tinge (shade) to objects or having difficulty telling the difference between the colors blue and green.
Warnings & Precautions:
effervescent tablets cost Ask your healthcare provider if it is safe for you to have sexual activity. You should not take Megalis by Macleods if your healthcare provider has told you not to have sexual activity because of your health problems. You should not take Megalis by Macleods if:
• have low blood pressure or have high blood pressure that is not controlled
• has had a stroke
• have liver problems
• have kidney problems or require dialysis
• have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare genetic (runs in families) eye disease
• have ever had severe vision loss including a condition called NAION
• have stomach ulcers
• have a bleeding problem
• have a deformed penis shape or Peyronie’s disease
• has had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
• have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
• take any medicines called “nitrates”
• use recreational drugs called “poppers” like amyl nitrite and butyl nitrite
• are allergic to the active ingredient Tadalafil or any of its inactive ingredient
• have heart problems such as angina, heart failure, irregular heartbeats, or have had a heart attack