Uses of Cytotam 20 mg Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
Ductal Carcinoma in Situ
Breast Cancer Prevention
Major & minor side effects for Cytotam 20
- Vaginal bleeding
- Skin rash or itching over the entire body
- Pain or swelling in the legs
- Weakness or sleepiness
- Absent, missed, or irregular periods
- Troubled breathing
- Decrease in the amount of urine
Interaction with Alcohol
– Cytotam 20 mg cost Interaction with alcohol is unknown. advisable to consult your doctor before .
– Interaction with alcohol is unknown. advisable to consult your doctor before .
Interaction with Medicine
Warnings for special population
– Cytotam 20 mg side effect This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the potential for serious adverse effects on the unborn baby. should only be used in life-threatening conditions where the potential benefits outweigh the risk.
– This is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women due to the potential for adverse effects in the .
Suppression of menstruation
– This may cause irregular periods in some women. Discuss the risk and benefits with your doctor before taking this .
– This is not recommended for use in patients with a known history of venous events due to an increase in the risk of such . Discuss the risksand benefits with your doctor before taking this . Replacement with suitable alternative might be required based on the clinical .
– This has shown to increase the risk of uterine cancer. Discuss risks and benefits with your doctor before taking . with a suitable alternative might be required based on the condition.