Buy Tenvir EM Tablet Online
tenofovir emtricitabine and efavirenz Tenvir-EM blocks HIV-1 reverse transcriptase, a chemical (enzyme) which is required for the multiplication of the HIV-1 virus in the human body. Tenvir-EM lowers the amount of HIV-1 in the blood (viral load) while at the same time increases the number of T cells (CD4+ cells), which further stimulate the immune response that helps the body to fight the viral infection.
What is Tenvir EM Tablet?
tenofovir emtricitabine dose Tenvir-EM is a generic version of Truvada, a popular and highly-effective HIV preventive drug. It is available in pill form.
Manufactured by the global pharmaceutical company Cipla, which is headquartered in Mumbai, India, Tenvir-EM is available for sale in pharmacies around the world as well as over the Internet. It is not a cure for AIDS/HIV, but it helps to reduce the production and spread of the HIV virus.
Side Effects of Tenvir EM
- Muscle pain
Warning And Precaution of Tenvir EM Tablet
- tenofovir emtricitabine pep Before starting your course of Tenvir-EM tablets tell your healthcare provider if you:
- have kidney problems or are undergoing kidney dialysis treatment
- have bone problems
- have liver problems including hepatitis B virus infection
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take:
- Do not share needles or other injection equipment.
- Do not share personal items that can have blood or body fluids on them, like toothbrushes or razor blades.
- Do not have any kind of sex without protection. Always practice safe sex by using a latex or polyurethane condom or other barrier methods to reduce the chance of sexual contact with semen, vaginal secretions, or blood.
- Do not take Tenvir-EM if you are also taking Hepsera.
Tenvir EM Dosage
tenofovir emtricitabine Take Tenvir-EM tablets exactly as prescribed by your healthcare provider. The usual dose of is 1 tablet a day. Tenvir-EM is always used in parallel with other anti-HIV-1 medicines. If you have kidney problems, you may need to take less often.
Tenvir-EM may be taken with or without a meal. The intake of food does not affect the mechanism of action of Tenvir-EM. Take Genric at the same time each day.
If you forget to take Tenvir-EM, take it as soon as you remember that day. Do not take more than 1 dose of in a day. Do not take 2 doses of Tenvir-EM at the same time. Call your healthcare provider if you are unsure about the future course of action. It is important that you do not miss any doses of Tenvir-EM or your anti-HIV-1 medicines.
Uses of Tenvir EM
tenofovir emtricitabine abbreviation Tenvir-EM tablets are used combination with other medications that have a different mechanism of action to the components in Tenvir-EM, and are used to treat patients with HIV infection who have either already received treatment with other medications for HIV or as first line therapy for treatment-inexperienced patients.
Storage of Tenvir EM
You should store your Tenvir-EM below 25°C in a cool dry place.