What is Tadarise used for?
tadarise tablets 40mg (generic Cialis) are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadarise tablets 5mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Tadarise tablets 5mg will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How does Tadarise work?
Tadarise tablets 40mg tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, that is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. During sexual stimulation oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of erection. Tadalafil in Tadarise tablets 40mg acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to inhibit the action of PDE5 and increase blood flow to cause an erection. This action of tadalafil in Tadarise tablets 40mg resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long does Tadarise last?
tadarise 40mg online Tadarise tablets 40mg should be taken within an hour of planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes will last for around 4 hours, provided you sexually aroused. Tadarise tablets 40mg do not work if you are not aroused.
What does Tadarise contain?
Tadarise tablets 40mg contain the active ingredient tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction in men, by increasing blood flow into the penis.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Tadarise
tadarise 40mg review Tadarise tablets 40mg (generic Cialis) contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction in men (impotence). When taken before planned sexual activity, tadalafil Tadarise tablets 40mg inhibit the breakdown of a chemical called cGMP, produced in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow into the penis causing an erection.
What are the side effects of Tadarise?
tadarise 40mg cost most commonly reported side effects when taking Tadarise tablets 40mg include headache, dizziness or light-headedness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia , nausea. Less common side effects include, visual disturbance, increased tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), sleepiness, dyspnoea (shortness of breath), pain (in the back joints, abdomen).
When should Tadarise not be used?
You should not use Tadarise tablets 40mg if you:
- are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredients in Tadarise
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- have conditions which may predispose to priapism (erections lasting 4 hours or more) such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma or leukaemia
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadarise or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such glyceryl trinitrate for angina other heart conditions.
What medications interact with Tadarise?
tadarise 40 Several medications interact with Tadarise tablets 40mg and should either not be taken while you are taking Tadarise or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Tadarise:
- Drugs that affect Tadarise: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure,
- Drugs that are affected by Tadarise: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
How should Tadarise be taken?
You should take Tadarise tablet 40mg swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food approximately 30-60 minutes sexual activity. The effect of Tadarise tablets 5mg usually lasts as long as 4-5 hours taking your tablet, but you can take your Tadarise tablet 40mg up to 36 hours prior to anticipated sexual activity. You should take no more than one tablet a day and only if you plan to have sex.
How long should you take Tadarise?
You should only take a Tadarise tablets 40mg you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication at this dose.
How should Tadarise be stored?
You should store your Tadarise tablets 40mg below 25°C in a cool dry place.