herbal products are medications Suhagra Duralong 10 % Spray is an effective numbing medicine used before surgical procedures. It blocks nerve signals from a specific part of the body and is categorized as a local anesthetic medicine. It is also used to treat arrhythmia characterized by an improper beating of the heart.
Uses of Suhagra Duralong 10 % Spray
What is it prescribed for?
Pain and irritation
Gastrointestinal tract examination
Labor pain and discomfort
Nerve block to relieve pain
Major & minor side effects for Suhagra Duralong 10 % Spray
- Flushing or redness of skin
- Injection site bruising and red coloration
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Cracked or scaly skinRARE
- Fast heartbeatSEVERERARE
- Difficulty in breathingSEVERE
- Join pain and swellingSEVERERARE
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet SEVERERARE
- Blurred vision
- Chills or cold sweatsSEVERERARE
- Dizziness when getting up suddenly from a sitting position
- Shaking and trembling of arms and feet
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Unpleasant aftertaste
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Decrease/loss of hearingSEVERERARE
- Unusual thirst
- Convulsions (seizures)SEVERERARE
Commonly asked questions for Suhagra Duralong 10 % Spray
Onset of action:
herbal products online The amount of time taken for this medicine to show its effect is subject to variations based on the intended use and route of administration. The effect of this medicine can be observed within 45-90 seconds upon intravenous administration while the transdermal form takes 4-6 hours.
Duration of effect
The time duration for which this medicine remains effective in the body is subject to variations based on the route of administration. The intravenous form is short acting while the other forms stay effective for longer durations.herbal products generic
Safe with alcohol?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
Is it habit forming?
No habit forming tendencies were reported.
Usage in pregnancy?
This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before using this medicine.
Usage while breast-feeding?
This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before using this medicine.