sorafenat 200 mg tab
Take sorafenat 200mg medicine in sorafenat 200mg dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow sorafenat 200mg as a whole. sorafenat 200mg not chew, crush or break sorafenat 200mg. Avoid Sorafenat 200 mg Tablet with high-fat meals such olive oil, nuts & seeds , dark chocolate, butter and meat.
price of sorafenat 200mg sorafenib 200mg should always be taken under the recommendation of a doctor; the amount of sorafenib 200mg medicine depends on various factors; though 200 mg is widely prescribed. have to be taken without food i.e. Usually, 2 tablets of Sorafenat 200 mg each should be taken orally twice a day without food. Treatment interruption may be needed to manage suspected adverse drug reactions. sorafenat 200mg dose may be reduced to 400 mg once daily or 400 mg every other day.
sorafenat 200 mg price Take sorafenat 200mg missed dose as soon as you remember, but at least 2 hours since your last meal. Skip sorafenat 200mg missed dose you are scheduled to take the next dose shortly. Do not take extra medicine compensate the loss caused by sorafenat 200mg missed dose.
sorafenat 200 mg reactions observed at sorafenat 200mg dose were primarily diarrhea. No information is available related to the possible symptoms of acute overdose animals because of the saturation of absorption oral acute toxicity studies are conducted in animals.
Warnings and precautions
- Before buy sorafenib 200mg online, tell your doctor about other medications treatment you are taking including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.
- Neglect aspirin products containing aspirin until or unless your doctor specifically permits sorafenat 200mg.
- may be hazardous to the fetus. Taken advice from your doctor before starting sorafenat 200mg treatment.
- Barrier methods contraception, such as condoms and pill are recommended.
- Do not breastfeed while taking sorafenat 200mg medication.
- Hand – foot syndrome (Palmar-plantar erythrodysesthesia or PPE)
- Skin rash, swelling, redness, pain and/or peeling of the skin on the palms of the hands and soles of feet.
- Hair loss (thinning or patchy hair loss)
- High blood pressure
- Low white blood cell count
- Poor appetite
Take caution if docetaxel AUC increases when co-administered with Nexavar. Doxorubicin AUC increases when co-administered with Nexavar. Fluorouracil AUC changes when co-administered with Nexavar.
Sorafenib tosylate is an active ingredient. Sorafenib blocks some of the protein kinases that encourages cancer cells grow. sorafenat 200mg stops the growth cancer forming cells.