Buy Ovidac 2000 iu Online
hcg human chorionic gonadotropin weight loss Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is the primary constituent of Ovidac 2000 iu Injection, is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is used to treat infertility in women and men.
Ovidac 2000 iu is also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
How To Ovidac 2000 iu Work?
hcg human chorionic gonadotropin injections In females, Ovidac 2000 iu Injection helps to develop eggs in the ovaries. In males, Ovidac 2000 iu stimulates the testes to produce male hormone such as testosterone.
What is Ovidac 2000 iu Injection?
- hcg human chorionic gonadotropin 5000 iu Ovidac 2000 iu Injection is a hormone that helps the egg in a woman’s ovary to develop normally.
- Ovidac 2000 iu stimulates the release of an egg during ovulation, treats infertility in women, pituitary gland disorder in young boys, undeveloped sexual traits in girls, and increases sperm count in men. Ovidac 2000 iu Injection is directly injected under the skin or into a muscle.
- You should avoid using Ovidac 2000 iu Injection if you are allergic towards it, if you are pregnant, you have early puberty or hormonerelated cancer. Avoid the consumption of alcohol while taking this medicine
- Before starting the medication, inform your doctor Ovidac 2000 iu Injection you have any of the following conditions
- thyroid or adrenal gland disorder
- an ovarian cyst
- premature puberty
- cancer or tumour of breast, uterus, ovary, hypothalamus, prostate or pituitary gland.
- undiagnosed uterine bleeding
- heart or kidney disease
- epilepsy, migraines or asthma
- A few side effects of using Ovidac 2000 iu Injection is severe pelvic pain, swelling of hands and legs, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, weight gain, diarrhoea, nausea or vomiting and urinating less than normal.
- Less serious side effects include headache, feeling restless and irritable, water weight gain, depression, breast swelling, and mild pain on site of Ovidac 2000 iu Injection.
- Inform your doctor about any other medications you are taking to ensure the use of Ovidac 2000 iu Injection is safe for you. It includes over-the-counter drugs, herbal remedies, vitamins and other dietary supplements.
- The dose of injection you receive would depend upon your gender and the condition being treated as per the prescription of your doctor.
How To Take Ovidac 2000 iu Injection?
hcg human chorionic gonadotropin pct Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
Side Effects of Ovidac 2000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
Warning And Precaution of Ovidac 2000 iu Injection
hcg human chorionic gonadotropin Ov-idac must be used along with human menopausal gonadotropins only by physicians experienced with infertility problems who are familiar with the criteria for patient selection, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions described in the package insert for menotropins. Anaphylaxis has been reported with urinary-derived HCG products.
The principal serious adverse reactions when undergoing this therapy are: (1) Ovidac 2000 iu Injection Ovarian hyperstimulation, a syndrome of sudden ovarian enlargement, ascites with or without pain, and/or pleural effusion,
(2) Rupture of ovarian cysts with resultant hemoperitoneum, (3) Multiple births, and
(4) Arterial thromboembolism.