mycofit 500mg Tablet is used for Immunosuppressive, Prophylaxis renal or cardiac rejection, Anti transplant rejection other conditions. Mycofit may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication .Mycofit Tablet contains Mycophenolate Mofetil as an active ingredient. Mycofit Tablet works by inhibiting DNA synthesis in immune cells thus helps in avoiding orga transplant rejection.
Mycofit Tablet is used fo the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Prophylaxis of renal or cardiac rejection
- Anti transplant rejection
- Mycofit Tablet may also used for purposes not listed here.
Interactions with Mycofit Tablet
mycofit 500mg price If you use other may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not work properly. your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Mycofit Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Mycofit Tablet Side-effects
mycofit 500mg used The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Mycofit Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but not always occur. Some the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Abnormal blood counts
- Abdominal pain
- Increased blood cholesterol
- Low or high blood pressure
- Mycofit Tablet also cause side-effects not listed here.
Before using Mycofit Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
When not to use Mycofit Tablet
Hypersensitivity to Mycofit Tablet is a contraindication. addition, Mycofit Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase
- Lesch-nyhan syndrome
Other important Information on Mycofit Tablet
Missing a dose
mycofit 500mg side effect In case you miss dose, use it as soon as you notice. it is close to the time of your next dose, skip missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for missed dose. If are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member remind you. Pconsult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Mycofit Tablet
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning serious side-effects. you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Mycofit Tablet, please to the emergency department of the closest hospital nursing home.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition it can be seems that they may have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Mycofit Tablet
- Store medicines room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medicationdiscarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist doctor for more details on how to safely discard Mycofit Tablet.