Glynase XL 5mg online
Glynase XL 5mg XL is an effective oral anti-diabetic medicine belonging to sulfonylurea group of medicines. Glynase XL 5mg is used to lower blood glucose levels in patients with type II diabetes mellitus. Glynase XL 5mg is sometimes used along with insulin or other anti-diabetic medicines to achieve better control of the high blood sugar levels. Glynase XL 5mg controlled diet and regular exercise along with anti-diabetic medications may give better results.
Take glipizide xl as instructed by the doctor. Glynase XL 5mg Your dosage is likely to change over time based on the response to the medication. Glynase XL 5mg is not take this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Glynase XL 5mg medicine should be taken 30 minutes before the first meal of the day. Glynase XL 5mg Regular exercise, controlled diet and frequent monitoring of blood sugar levels are recommended while taking any anti-diabetic medicine.
Uses of Glynase XL 5mg Tablet
glipizide 5 mg
in addition to diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
Glynase XL 5mg Tablet side effects
Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level), Nausea, Headache, Dizziness.
How to use Glynase XL 5mg
Take Glynase XL 5mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow Glynase XL 5mg as a whole. Glynase XL 5mg is not chew, crush or break Glynase XL 5mg.
How Glynase XL 5mg works
glipizide and metformin
by increasing the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose.
Expert advice for Glynase XL 5mg
- Glynase XL 5mg Helps decrease high blood sugar level and avoids long-term complications of diabetes.
- Glynase XL 5mg Take just before or with the first main meal of the day (usually breakfast). Avoid skipping meals.
- Glynase XL 5mg Exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines (if prescribed) alongside.
- Glynase XL 5mg Learn how to identify and manage symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) such as sweating, rapid heartbeat, weakness, blurry vision, and headache, and teach your family as well.
- Glynase XL 5mg Avoid drinking alcohol.
Take Glynase XL 5mg missed dose 30 minutes before the next meal. However, if Glynase XL 5mg is almost time for the next scheduled dose then the missed dose should be skipped to prevent overdosing.
glipizide dosage your doctor immediately Glynase XL 5mg an overdose is suspected. Glynase XL 5mg Symptoms of overdose may include weakness, shaking of the body, blurred vision, excessive sweating, stomach pain, and seizures. Glynase XL 5mg Sometimes, an overdose of Glynase XL 5mg may cause a rapid fall in blood sugar levels that could be life threatening.