What is Avana used for?
avana 100mg Avana tablets 100mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Avana tablets 100mg will only work you sexually aroused.
How does Avana work?
Avana tablets 100mg contain avanafil, phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, that is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This enzyme increases levels a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate, which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erectio
How long does Avana last?
avana 100 in india Avana tablets 100mg should be taken within an hour of planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes will last for around 4 hours, provided you sexually aroused. Avana tablets 100mg not work if you are not aroused.
What does Avana contain?
Avana tablets 100mg contain the active ingredient avanafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction in men, by increasing blood flow into the penis.
What are the side effects of Avana?
havana 100ml price The most commonly reported side effects when taking Avana tablets 100mg include headache, dizziness or light-headedness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia (heartburn), nausea. Less common side effects include, visual disturbance, increased tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure ( sleepiness, dyspnoea pain (in the back joints, abdomen).
When should Avana not be used?
- are allergic to avanafil or any ingredients Avana
- are taking any nitrate medication, such nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy which causes loss of vision, or you have retinitis pigmentosa
- have conditions which may predispose to priapism such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma and leukaemia.
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
What medications interact with Avana?
- havana 100 hours Several medications interact with Avana tablets 100mg and should either not be taken while you are taking Avana or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that affect Avana: antibiotics erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, ritonavir saquinavir for HIV, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure,
- Drugs that are affected by Avana: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, amsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions
How should Avana be taken?
havana 10018 You should take one Avana tablets 100mg with a glass of water approximately 15-30 minutes before sexual activity with or without food, although food may delay the effect. effect of Avana tablets 100mg can last long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablets. The dose of Avana that you take should be as recommended by your doctor and may be changed, if the dose you are taking is too strong or too weak.
How should Avana be stored?
You should store your Avana tablets 100mg below 25°C in cool dry place.