Warnings for special population
– Abamune 300 mg tablet This medicine is recommended for use in pregnant women only if necessary.
– This is recommended for use in breastfeeding women only in life-threatening conditions. The risks and should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
• Caution is advised when in patients with history of depression or at risk for heart disease
• Avoid use with alcohol.
• Take along with other anti-HIV drug and not alone, to prevent resistance.
• Continue other precautions spread of HIV infection.
• Abamune 300mg price Monitor and treat the signs of lactic acidosis such as upset stomach, fluctuations in heartbeat,unexplained muscle pain, and difficulty in breathing.
• Patient’s body fat and parameters should be measured regularly to avoid related illness.
Store at room temperature (20° to 25°C).
– Abamune 300 mg may cause fat gain or fat loss from the body. This may result in peripheral wasting, breast enlargement, and Cushingoid appearance. Close monitoring body weight and body fat distribution is necessary while receiving this .
– Abamune 300 mg may alter the blood glucose levels and may also increase the risk new-onset diabetes mellitus. monitoring of blood glucose levels is necessary while receiving this